This blazer is based off the absolutely iconic look sported by the fierce af Heather Chandler from the off-Broadway fan favorite "Heathers: The Musical"
I personally hand-drafted a one of a kind pattern for it a few Halloweens ago and since then haven't had the the time to accept commissions for it, but it was always important to me to create a piece that was as stage accurate as resources allowed.
One of the most important elements of the costume is of course the unique enamel on gold buttons. The European company that creates them has since gone out of business but I had the chance to pick up a set for my original blazer and a set for for this one. Please note that the black enamel is actually a dark navy blue.
- 38" Bust, 30" waist, 22" sleeves
- Shell fabric is a ruby red cotton sateen.
- Unlined, finished with facing
- Sewn in shoulder pads
- Additional seam allowance left for your own alterations as needed
- Front Closure: Three sets of hooks and bars with a hidden front snap.
- Professionally clean only.